Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How I Wear Thrifty Finds: 1 Skirt 2 Ways

I am always sharing what I find at the thrift stores with ya'll, but I never show you the outfits I make with my finds. I have not bought any clothing at a regular retail store in a very very long time. But I have some great pieces in my wardrobe and am able to make (in my humble opinion) cute outfits.
By thrifting, I am able to have way more quality options in my closet. I still have a very conservative amount of clothes. One of the great things about thrifting is that if I change my mind about something, I usually spend around $5 max, so the buyer's remorse is almost non-existent! Cost per wear on the items I love is just...WOW!

Here is a red skirt, at first, I wasnt crazy about it but I love the length and the lightweight linen feel, especially in this heat.

This is a "mommy on the go" look, great to mix in with all the shorts and tshirts I end up wearing. Simple, fun and colorful.
Look #1 (or, Mommy is looking for you and she means business)
Top: Anthropologie via Goodwill San Antonio
Skirt: Gap via Goodwill San Antonio
Flip flops: Sanuk
Bag: My extra large Barefoot Books tote bag





Look #1 Edited
Top: Anthropologie via Goodwill San Antonio
Skirt: Gap via Goodwill San Antonio
Flip flops: Sanuk --In a perfect world, I would have shiny black sandals for this look.
Bag: Vintage Chain-Mail purse, via Goodwill San Antonio. Changes the feel of the outfit, right?!






Look #2
Top: Jcrew Striped tee from Texas Thrift
Skirt: Gap via Goodwill San Antonio
Shoes: LOFT from Goodwill
Bag: (old) Gianni Bini from the Dillard's Clearance Center in Arlington Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.