Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

San Antonio FABRIC OUTLET


Yep. FABRIC OUTLET. In San Antonio. Be. Still. My. Heart. I recently saw a billboard for this place but did not know if it was recent and I just kept forgetting to go pass by and check it out.
The outlet is CI Castro & Co Children's Clothing and Fabric Outlet 
Let me tell you...this is an amazing resource for any seamstress. We are talking buttons, fabric, trims, lace.  Beautiful laces...highest price I saw was $2.50/yard on lace. They even have huge cone spools of thread foro $1.50!! You might have to dig, hunt, and be a bit patient but this place is so so wonderful and much needed (especially since the customer service at LoAnns fabric is severly lacking). The prices at the outlet are prices I usually only dream about. On my first trip, I took my two crazy children, and no bribes (next time I will take a bag of lollipops). I hurredly picked out 5 yards of crochet sequin trim and 3 yards of pink eyelet. If you know me, you know I love anything lace or eyelet. PINK EYELET. AHHH. Total was less than $10.
post signatureThey have silks, velvets, cottons, wool......I am going back ASAP. Check it out and thank me later!
p.s. I wrote this post because I am excited about this and want to share, I was in no way compensated for this post.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT! I sooo miss the fashion district in L.A because of the whole sale price of fabric and materiel. I plan on going next Thursday. I just joined the mailing list. Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the fabric for kids only? Im searching for lace fabric for a wedding dress... any ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Karina...the fabric is definitely not only for kids. They have some beautiful silks and laces!! I hope you find a treasure =)

      Delete

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.