Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lovely Holiday Inspiration from Minted

*Disclosure: I was compensated with a merchandise credit in exchange for this blog post. All opinions are my own and I only review and post about items that I am excited about and would buy for myself*

It is the beginning of November and it means two things for me: 1) Thanksgiving will be here, like, tomorrow and 2) If I don't start planning my Christmas cards now, they will not get mailed in time for Christmas. I am one of those master procrastinators. I used to still do ok if I procrastinated (before kids) but now if I procrastinate, I turn into a crazy person and/or things just do not get done.

Part of Minted's mission: We believe that great design lives and thrives in the hands of indie designers that people may not have access to through traditional retailers. Our goal is to use technology to allow our community to discover the work of great designers from all over the world. And at the same time, create a place where designers can get exposure and build their careers.

Now ya'll should know that I like to shop purposefully and support businesses like this. Whether locally or online, I have some "rules" and Minted definitely fits the bill.

Their Christmas card collection is modern, fun and best of all, easy to navigate. They even have postcards and petite sized cards, and I am in love with their foil pressed cards too.
Here is a design that I really like, Hand-Lettered Wishes Postcard 

To get you more in the holiday mood, check out their user created inspirations boards. I am a super visual person and these are like ohh laa laa inspiration for me.

These have a sweet vintage feel to them.


Oh, and they have business cards too, and I have been putting off buying some...until now!
Check out their awesome lovely blog, Julep.
Do you feel more Merrily Holiday-ish now?

What is your Christmas card style?

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's nice to see something different for a change! Maybe my cards will look different from everyone else's finally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.