Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Keeping Track: A Weekly Reading List




So, ya'll know we love books here. Love them. We can't get through a week without buying at least one and reading a ton (well, it feels like a ton, but I never write them down so who really knows?!). So when I read THIS POST over at Living in the (mom)ent, I was totally inspired to start a list for my children, so we can keep track of what we read.
Here is what we read last week (my son is 3 and my daughter is 1). We read them repeatedly. as is our routine. I think we read the Moon book 10 times.

(I am also keeping this list, handwritten, in a cute notebook)

I Took the Moon For A Walk - Alison Jay

Slobcat - Paul Geraghty
 
Cat Boy - Primrose Lockwood

Pete the Cat Four Groovy Buttons - Eric Litwin & James Dean

Pete the Cat Rocking in my School Shoes

Berenstain Bears On the Job - Stan & Jan Berenstain

Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear - Nancy White Carlstrom

Feed the Animals - H.A. Rey ---this book is so wonderful! It is a lift the flap book. Check out the story behind the story HERE.

I Can Share - Karen Katz

Going forward, I will make a list every Monday and share with you, dear reader! I would love to hear what you are reading too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.