Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happiness is.....#HappinessIS Series

Howdy Wednesday folks! Today we have another installment in the series with Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting!


Happiness is....watching the elevator at the museum. For a boy who is obsessed with wheels, pulleys, mechanisms of all sorts, the see through elevator really is the best!



Happiness is seeing the world from another perspective. 


Happiness is a wonderful after lunch book picnic in the backyard, complete with wardrobe changes because it was "too hot".







Happiness is playing with a roll of tape and taping the entire hallway, then making a tape ball. Baby sis enjoyed this one!





















What is happiness for you this Wednesday? Go link up with Lisa and tell us!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are SO CUTE!! I love these so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Veronica,

    I love this post, but the tape - would irritate me. Haha!

    I love your little one looking at the world from another perspective. That's a really great one! Also, a great reminder to me to do that as well. When things get tough, especially!

    Your kids are so adorable, and the elevator - GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that elevator too! And I wish our grass was that green. Love that you guys picnic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.