I am not going to linger on how I "failed" to do X,Y and Z from last year. I am going to start fresh, humble and grateful.
Goals, not resolutions. Because for me, goals seem more realistic than resolutions.
1) To sew! Yes, I struggle with allowing myself to relax and be creative. I will distract myself to the point where I will not have an opportunity to start on a project. Projects include: birthday dress for my little princess, Mass tote bag for my son, and a velvet or lace crib skirt. I describe myself as a seamstress, I know I can do these projects (heck, I made my son's christening gown out of silk the night before the baptism).
2) Study the Bible. I am going to start with "Letter and Spirit" by Scott Hahn, and I signed up for the Year of Faith 90 Day Bible Challenge HERE.
3) To promote literacy. I truly believe that literacy can change lives. Not sure how I am going to do this. I really want to be a reading buddy with the San Antonio Youth Literacy organization, but with two little ones at home who need me, I need some suggestions here!
4) Less VIRTUAL more REAL.
5) Explore San Antonio. If I have to be here, I better embrace it. I am going to use Denise's San Antonio Tourist Blog as a guide.
6) Vote with my dollars to patronize handmade and local if at all possible.
7) More glamour
8) Get really SERIOUS about this prek homeschooling I want to do with my son. I have all the tools, I just need the motivation.
What are your goals for 2013?