Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nursery Makeover for Little Miss Glam Baby

Now that Little Miss Baby is starting to show her own personality, it feels like its time for her to have a room that reflects a bit more of her personality. She likes nice things, she really does, and I just go along with her ;)
The 2 pictures below capture the main colors in her room now (this was her setup in our house that we sold, now she has most of the same stuff in an all white room).

Now HEEEERE is what I am thinking. After much Pinspiration (check out my pins for this room HERE)
Sources HERE

These are the main components, above. We already have the rug (it is in the playroom now), the dresser, and the crib. Also, there is no way I can afford those drapes, so I am going to find or sew something myself. I also have something up my sleeve with the vast amount of crochet items I have such as this here on Flikr http://www.flickr.com/photos/36357042@N06/3356486565/
Art in thin gold frames is also very appealing to me. Not sure what the crib bedding is going to be! Any ideas?
I am busy dreaming about this space for my little one!

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of checkered black/white and pink being paired together. It think its cute without being to cutesy and adds an air of sophistication to the room. Black/white are not stereotypical kids room color.

    -Gita
    mimiandchichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room and I also love the idea of thin gold frames. If you find some somewhere, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those crochet curtains are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh! This an amazing mood board! Very stylish and modern. I'm following you now in my reader - can't wait to see where you go with this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.