Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Lovely Vintage Finds from Goodwill

Lately, there has been quite a big selection of vintage dresses at Goodwill at Austin Highway here in San Antonio. Usually, the super cute ones are way too long on me and the necklines fall rather oddly on me. So when I find vintage that will fit, it is a SUPER LUCKY find.

Here are the newest pieces that have found a home in my closet.


This grey/blue dress is light as a feather, has a skirt that drapes beautifully, and has in perfect condition beading on the top. Also, it is hard to see, but the sleeves are very drapey. The dress has light shoulder padding and is in great condition. $5.99 at Goodwill! Also, it had a button and note with it that said "for the wedding" but I lost it somewhere in my piles of papers. I know I still have it somewhere! I am dating this dress as 1970's/80's






This pink housedress/dressing gown is size "P" but it is still about 3 inches too long on me, so I will have to hem it. I think this item was never or hardly worn. It has pockets!! Don't you just love the cheerful lace? $3.99 at Goodwill.





Lovely Vintage on a Monday!






1 comment:

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.