Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Apricot Lane: Shop Till You Drop San Antonio

*Disclosure: I was given a $20 gift card to Apricot Lane. All opinions are my own.*


Recently I was invited to check out Apricot Lane, a trendy women's boutique here in San Antonio.
Honestly, I almost did not go, but I am so glad I did!
Apricot Lane is located in the Village at Stone Oak Shopping center. Find them online at Apricot Lane and on FB at Apricot Lane San Antonio. This is a locally owned business, and I love to "shop small".

There is a great selection of clothing, jewelry and acessories with outfits for wardrobe inspiration throughout the store. The dressing rooms are a great size and the customer service was wonderful. After talking to the owners (their Mom completes the trio of owners) Allison and Lauren, who also are buyers for the store, it is important to note that if you see something you love, but it NOW because 1) stuff sells out fast and 2) merchandise is always changing and moving! They are constantly getting new items. Black Friday is coming--Go To Apricot Lane! You will be glad you did ;)

The prices are very affordable, and on everything I bought (except the leggings, I could not find a tag on those), there was MADE IN USA on the label.






Here is what I bought:
Perfectly soft black maxi skirt--I wore this for a week before I finally let it get washed
Amazing fleece lined leggings (they come in a myriad of colors) for $8!!! yep.
Cami- I live in cami's, especially since I am nursing, and they had cami's in 2 strap styles (wide and spaghetti) and in different lengths! I tried the "dress" length cami and it is great under sheer dresses, etc. Especially since I dont want to wear shapewear!

I cannot say enough how the customer service just made my day and the color selection of camisoles and leggings was super!!
Go check it out! You will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.