Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Simple Sewing

I have been thinking, sketching, and doing a little bit of sewing.
Literally a little bit. I just made a tiny skirt for my daughter's monkey. Told ya it was little.



































I am also working on a bedding set for this sweet doll bunkbed I scored at the thrift store. Its great because I have a lot of pink fabrics in my stash that will work great in Lil' Sis' room. My projects have been small, but hopefully they will have a snowball effect on me for Kids Clothes Sewing Week that is coming up later this month.
Hopefully I will just decide to either cut up my oliver & S patterns or suck it up and trace them. I reaaaallly despise tracing patterns.  

Oh, and I am working on costumes...Skippyjon Jones for my son and a mouse for my daughter. Looks like I need to take a trip to the fabric outlet soon!!

Are you working on any projects, big or small?
I would love to see!

1 comment:

  1. that outfit is adorable! And no project is too small when its done with love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.