Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happiness IS....Series #happinessIS

Time to link up with Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting for the #HAPPINESSIS series!
I am sick sick sick this week! Hoping that I will be much better by Easter, I am surprised I am even writing this post!

HappinessIS ...arranging toys just SO and then asking to have a picture taken of said toys because it makes you SO happy!!

Happiness is...trying to open a bag of dirt, and then having your mouth wiped out because you got dirt!!
  


Happiness is finally having the beautiful quilt hung on the wall! Note: I attempted this project over a week ago. Apparently I am too short, and so is my ladder.

Happiness is being silly and tickling each other. Their laughs were so fun to hear!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. That tickle picture is adorable. Sibling love is so much better than sibling war. & the quilt looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is fantastic!

    I love your organized toys. Our toys look like a hot mess. I organanize them, then they are a hot mess again after a day - so I just let it go.
    Great Happiness Is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son does the same thing "mom take take my picture" when he has toys all set up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.