Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Mom's Night Out with @GoodwillSA! TONIGHT! #GoodwillSADIY

Whew have I had the craziest week! Between the regular craziness, add to that some unexpected (is it ever expected) plumbing issues in the house and other such things, I am ready for fun.
I am in luck, because tonight is "Mom's DIY Night Out" at Goodwill at 281 and Bitters here in San Antonio! There will also be yummy refreshments. Don't think you're crafty? Don't worry, I know that there is something for everyone to learn and see here. I will be giving away one DIY Kit based on my craft demo, and its filled with fun goodies for you!!

Check it out and let me know if you are planning on joining us!



JOIN us on Thursday, July 24, from 7:00-8:30 PM for a DIY craft event!

Get inspired and have fun with activities such as:

- Craft War: A crafting contest with up to 4 giveaways, including the grand prize of a painting class for two at Royal Canvas!

- Upcycled arts and crafts workshop with bloggers from Maker Mama, Morena's Corner and Seven Lovely Things.


2 comments:

  1. I'm flying solo with the little one right now and won't be able to attend, but every time I see something about this I so wish I was going! It sounds like a really, really fun night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry we will miss you but hopefully this will be the first of many events like this!

      Delete

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.