Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Entryway Makeover with Goodwill San Antonio

*Disclosure: I was given a Goodwill giftcard to purchase some of the items featured in this post.*

Finally, my big reveal is here. I am absolutely excited about how my entryway turned out and am thrilled to share it with you here.

All of the items pictured on the wall are hand embroideries. The large one in the center (it came framed) was only $9.99 at my favorite Goodwill on Austin Highway.
The picnic basket from Goodwill was $6.99. Even has a little shelf inside.


These were $3.99 each, the frames were also $3.99.
The Holly Hobbie and the Texas embroideries were treasures in my stockpile. =)



The one on the far left and far right are my own, the middle ones are from Goodwill, paid $1.99 each.

I am really excited that everything is framed and displayed prettily! I would never have spent retail prices on even the frames themselves (frames are expensive!!). I hope to keep adding to my milk glass collection, and to the embroidery collection on the wall. Maybe one day it will take up the entire wall.

Also, there is a brand new Goodwill location opening this week over on 1604 and Bulverde. Come see me and the other awesome, inspiring San Antonio bloggers at the grand opening events on Saturday, October 5th. Details HERE. Register for the workshops and get inspired. See you there.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great, I love how you made it all flow together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I need to set up a thrifting date with you; your eye is so much better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first completed project! Looks so pretty and dainty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.