Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday




Hello everyone! I decided to participate again in 7 quick takes hosted over at Conversion Diary. Go check it out!


1) More fabric from the outlet I found nearby....I went there 2 days in a row. Telling myself to at least wait until next week to go back. Ha! Good luck with that, self!


2) I love quick dry nail polish. Otherwise my nails would never get painted, since little sweet children always need picking up!


3) This rose bush was purchased at Lowe's for 50% off because they had too many plants! So excited, it is supposed to be a climber AND the fragrance is amazing AND the roses bloom in different colors! I have never seen anything like it. I stop by the bush and smell the roses every time I go outside.


4) I am still very excited and appreciative of being featured over at San Antonio Mom Blogs as fan of the week. I was interviewed! So fun, and I really liked actually having to answer someone's questions and having to think about why I do what I do.

5) Got my Oliver & S patterns in the mail last week. I can't wait to start sewing, especially the shorts. My daughter needs more shorts. There is a shortage of shorts. =)

6) For some reason I keep hearing about (randomly) and seeing the name "Teresa of Avila". I really need to read more about her and her writings. I found these quotes attributed to her. They are so beautiful.

"God has been very good to me, for I never dwell upon anything wrong which a person has done, so as to remember it afterwards. If I do remember it, I always see some other virtue in that person."

"There are more tears shed over answered prayers than over unanswered prayers."



7) My parents dropped off a box of stuff I still had in their attic: guess what?! Apparently I started collecting vintage sewing patterns in high school!! 
post signature
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.