Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Getting Thrifty on a Thursday!

Here are some finds from my past week of thrifting at Goodwill! I just can't stay away, especially because I am doing a closet overhaul. I have way too many nonfunctional items that need to be replaced. I also have junk that was cheap new but is falling apart or looks awful.

Citizens "Kelly" Jeans! In my size...well, waist size...I always have to hem jeans. This pair had been previously (badly) hemmed and the zipper teeth are a bit messed up, but I can fix them! Paid approx $5 Retail is $168


Pair of shorts for my hubby. Always on the search for shorts!
Yellow Anthropologie tshirt. Cute scoopneck, 100% cotton, and cute sleeve detail. It is soo soft! Have you ever noticed that some cheap tshirts (new) come in a cheap, scratchy after one wash cotton/poly blend?! I prefer 100% quality cotton, thank you very much!

Vintage purse. Super cute, and it is the perfect medium size. $3.99!!!!
post signature

2 comments:

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.