1. Library books! Saving me once again! I desperately need landscaping information and help! Off to the library we went....there is something awesome about checking out every book that looks good.
2. Meal plan. I planned our dinner menu a month in advance, then did all the shopping for the dry goods, so I am only running to the store for perishables. Best time I ever spent planning!
3. AQUAPHOR!!!! The only thing that is keeping my extremely dry hands from hurting right now.
4. Sorry for the sideways picture. This is the SECOND chunk of delicious Irish Cheddar we have bought this week. Everyone loves it, even the baby.
5. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil. I totally love her long wear gel liner in the little pots but this is waay faster for me. Black plum color really livens up my extremely dark eyes.