I wanted to share my 5 fave things again this week! Linking up with Moxie Wife! Check it out.
My 5 Faves -Birthday Edition!
1. I treated myself to this Cooks Country mag today, as a little present and celebration of spring.
2. Bringing Lent Home with Mother Teresa...I forgot I had this book until just last week. It is such a great way to remember and reflect on Lent.
3. These amazing Crochet Spliced Curtains from Anthropologie. The coral color? Amazing! I might have to interpret (knockoff/sew/diy) these, as they are very pricey.
4. Statement necklaces that are big enough for my toddler to play with (she does this to any jewelry I wear) without breaking a delicate chain.
5. This beautiful Kate Spade dress is soooo me. Not the price, but the style and design. Plus its a wrap so easy nursing access, I appreciate that and I know most of my friends do too!! Sorry cant figure out how to get the pic to pop up here.