Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

5 Faves Birthday Edition!





I wanted to share my 5 fave things again this week! Linking up with Moxie Wife! Check it out.

My 5 Faves -Birthday Edition!



1. I treated myself to this Cooks Country mag today, as a little present and celebration of spring.




2. Bringing Lent Home with Mother Teresa...I forgot I had this book until just last week. It is such a great way to remember and reflect on Lent.

3. These amazing Crochet Spliced Curtains from Anthropologie. The coral color? Amazing! I might have to interpret (knockoff/sew/diy) these, as they are very pricey.

4. Statement necklaces that are big enough for my toddler to play with (she does this to any jewelry I wear) without breaking a delicate chain.
http://shop.stelladot.com/style/b2c_en_us/shop/necklaces/necklaces-all/dot-bloom-necklace.html


5. This beautiful Kate Spade dress is soooo me. Not the price, but the style and design. Plus its a wrap so easy nursing access, I appreciate that and I know most of my friends do too!! Sorry cant figure out how to get the pic to pop up here.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. If you do end up making those curtains, I'd love to see a DIY tutorial! I just got a sewing machine for Christmas though and haven't had a chance to use it at all, so it would be way over my ability level. It'd pin it for the future though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do one! I swear, curtains are probably the easiest thing to sew besides a tote bag! Good luck on your sewing journey.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, we love Cooks COuntry, America's Test Kitchen...Cooks Illustrated is too far over my head. =)

      Delete

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.