Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Thrifty Finds of the Week

On display are my finds from last week and this week (so far, because a week is never over on a Wednesday when it comes to thrifting. Just getting started.) I went to two thrift stores (Goodwill and Texas Thrift) and a local children's consignment sale. Oh and a garage sale, but I will post those finds separately next week.



 Fave of the week right here! A pencil sharpener. The sweet donor even attached the screws with tape onto the unit. I love this sharpener. (I am a bit office/school supply obsessed). I think this was $4.99.




 Castle blocks and a clock. Any wooden blocks are a hit in our house ($3.99). I'm probably going to regret buying 100 blocks later....



This clock is perfect for my son. It's sturdy and he can play with changing the time. $3.99



Left is a perfect summer top for my daughter $2, the right is a VERY HARD TO FIND at a reasonable price Janie and Jack dress that came with the matching sweater and bloomer for $10 from the consignment sale.




I thought this gallon bag filled with glue was a bit pricey at $3.99 but glue goes like water in our house and it would cost more at a regular store so I went for it. Plus there is a container of glitter in there. The Small Collectors Cabinet has a cross stitch pattern on the back, not really sure what this is really for but I might have a plan for it ;)

What have you found this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.