Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

April Goodwill Haul

...so far. April is shaping up to be a great thrifting month, I think spring cleaning must be happening in a lot of homes because the Goodwill stores here in San Antonio are packed once again like they were in January. I was given a $25 gift card to Goodwill for the items used in this post.

Here is what I found:

Vintage baby shirt for $1.99, Brand new Peter Rabbit photo album, 99 cents


Crazy 8 Seersucker dress for $1.99, Baby jeans (seriously, what is cuter than jeans for babies?!), $1.99


Check out this awesome coffee grinder I got for $6.99! And it works!

Banana Republic sweater, big splurge here for $3.99. I absolutely love the print but would not have been brave enough to spend more than $10 on something so bold in a regular store.

My number one tip for getting the best deals at Goodwill? Shop the color of the week! Certain color tags are HALF OFF, the color changes each Sunday and you can get amazing deals. Not only do you get a great price, but if you are short on time, just look for that color tag and don't worry about any other colors.
Happy Thrifting. Now I'm off to Goodwill to buy some Easter baskets! Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.