Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Prayers

My heart is so heavy this week. From Boston to West, Texas we have seen disaster, loss of life.
I also have some special people who I am praying for who are going through some tough times this week.
Nothing I had ready for the blog today seemed appropriate. So I am going to share this with you, so you can pray with me.
"Come to Me, all you who toil and are burdened, and I will give you rest. (Mt 11:28)

Remembering also that my home is a place for joy, learning and love. What are some things we can do to spread love today?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. It has been such a sad week. I hope everything turns out well for the special people in your life that you are praying for. By the way I love the redesign. It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that just by living a joyful and purposeful life we spread love to everyone around us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.