Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday


--- 1 ---
I am in full first birthday party mode here. We are having a family party for baby tomorrow, and there is so much to do. Lets just say that my tissue paper flowers are pinterest FAILS!
I am making tassels instead! I cannot wait to show you the cake!!!



--- 2 ---
The weather is beautiful and we have been outside so much this week!
--- 3 ---
Lent is coming...I would like to make a special reading list just for Lent, but am not sure where to start.  A couple of years ago I participated a Lenten ladies prayer/reflection group, and it was so wonderful.
--- 4 ---
I am loving "When We Were Very Young" by  AA Milne...the sweet little pre-Pooh bear is wonderful, and he reminds me so much of my son's little bear that goes everywhere with him. My son, who is 3, loved the poems right before he fell asleep. Books take me places and bring so many things to life, especially when narrated by loving voices!
--- 5 ---
The reader response to my very difficult post from yesterday is just so so appreciated and really made my day. Sometimes my words are just literally jumping from my fingers, but I rarely take the time to write them. I almost did not publish that post!
--- 6 ---
Partners in CRIME. The picture really says it all.
--- 7 ---
I love home decor. Love love love it. It is so challenging to me, and rewarding when finished. Take finding valances. This has been very perplexing. Verdict: I am going to make them myself!! Also on the home decor front: garage sewing studio and an explorer themed room for a preschooler. Need to find a way to display postcards we collected from New England! 

 For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for sharing your lovely thoughts.